For a relatively short week (had Monday off) it sure seems like a doggone marathon. Haven't always been grateful, but I:
- appreciate the small group of men that sacrifice sleep in order to faithfully meet together each Friday morning.
- am thankful for the way that two of my students took criticism as a means to positive change.
- am thankful for my health, and the ability to train regularly.
- am indebted to my family for their sacrifices which allow me to run the dojo.
- have been overwhelmed by the generosity of others.
- am incredibly proud of the hard work, and positive attitude that my students show day in and day out.
- have been consistently reminded of how blessed I am.
That's just a start. What's been going on this week to spark gratitude in you? Have you shared that thankfulness with others? It's not too late!
Oh, I'm also thankful that the weekend is just about here. Hope yours is a great one!