2016 UCHI DESHI CAMP
2016 Sensei Buchanan-Uchi Deshi Camp
Uchi-deshi is a Japanese term for a live-in student or apprentice who trains under and assists a sensei on a full-time basis. Sensei Buchanan's goal is that the 2016 Uchi Deshi camp will serve as a catalyst of change in the lives of a chosen few individuals in the DC Metro Area.
The Uchi Deshi Camp will take place at The Forge and on the surrounding property. Camp will run daily during the week of August 8th-12th from 8am-8pm. Participation is open to anyone interested in pursuing serious Kyokushin karate training and desires well-rounded development.
Training fee ($550 investment)includes:
- all training sessions for the week
- participation in established Kyokushin classes
- a Kyokushin karate dogi (uniform)
- Uchi Deshi t-shirt and shorts
- lunch and snacks each day
- service project materials
Why should YOU join the Uchi Deshi Camp?